For Nursery to Class- IX
Admission to classes from Nursery to Std. IX is strictly on first come first served basis, depending on subsequent interview/entrance test
- Apply ONLINE through the Online Admission Portal (Admission 2021-2022) in the home page.
- Submit the completed application form along with the required documents and application fee.
- Contact the school office for all other admission formalities including interview/entrance test, fee structure, documents to be submitted etc./li>
- Contact the Admission Desk (7381618111/9111) for any queries related to admission.
Parents/Guardians should ensure correct entries in the Application Form so as to avoid any embarrassment in future. “Date of Birth” once recorded cannot be changed under any circumstances.
For Class XI
Admission to class XI will be based on the entrance test score in the order of merit. Parents/Guardians seeking admission of their child/ward need to apply ONLINE for the Academic Year 2021-22.
Click on the tab Admission 2021-2022in the home page.
- Click on the “Instructions” tab in the bottom of the page (left hand side). Go through the Instructions.
- Click on “Important Info” for details regarding admission into Class–XI (Science) for the session 2021-2023.
- Submit the completed application form along with the required documents and fees online.
- Give the FBSET (Future Bhubaneswar School Entrance Test) on the scheduled date.
- Contact the school office for the result and other admission formalities of your child/ward.
- Contact Admission Desk (7381618111 / 9111) for any queries related to admission.
Class to which admission sought
Three Years +
Three and half Years+
Four Years +
Five Years +
Collection of School Fees
School Fees are to be paid quarterly latest by the 10th day in the months of April, July, October and January.
A fineof Rs. 5/- will be charged per day, after the lapse of due date.
- Fee shall be charged for all the 12 months.
- Fee once deposited is not refundable.
- The fee may be revised at any time during the year if the need arises.
- Parents have the option to deposit the fees for the whole year in advance for which they will be given a discount of 5%
- Parents are advised to keep "Parent Copy" of the fees paid with them and produce whenever required by the school.
- In case of dishonor of cheque, payment will be accepted only by demand draft with a penalty of Rs. 300/-
- Students will not be allowed to sit for any of the examinations unless all the dues of the school have been paid.
Who are eligible for admission ?
Admission is open to all Indian citizens, irrespective of caste, creed, language, region or financial status. Admission is strictly on first come, first admitted basis. Age is an important factor for admission. The age-groups of the students for admission are the following. Nursery - 3 +, LKG - 3.6+, UKG - 4+, Class I - 5+ so on as on the 1st April of the year in the reckoning.
The Documents Required During Admission
From Nursery to Class I
- Attested Copy of Birth Certificate
- 3 Copies of passport size photograph of the child
- Residence Proof
- Parents' photographs (Optional)
From Class II to IX
- Previous Year's Report Card
- Original Transfer Certificate (TC) from the previous school
- In case of inter-state students, the Transfer Certificate should be counter-signed by a competent education officer
- Parents' photographs (Optional)
- Original Certificates at the time of admission for verification
Rules and Regulations
- Students should arrive at School before 7:55 a.m./ 855.a.m.
- Students should attend school in the prescribed uniform. Improperly dressed students will not be allowed to enter the class. Students who are habitually untidily dressed and improperly shod will be fined.
- No student should leave the school premises without the Principal's / Vice Principal's permission. Parents are requested not to send their sick child to the school.
- Parents/Guardians should ensure that their ward returns home immediately after the school gets over.
- Parents/Guardians should ensure that their ward gets only reading material related with classroom academics to school.
- Students should speak English at all times in the school premises.
- Any kind of damage to school property will be paid by the student(s) concerned.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. Parents/Guardians are requested not to allow their child/ward to wear jewelry and bring expensive articles or money to school.
- Students must return to school promptly after holidays.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience and conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school are reasons for dismissal of a student.
- The intended withdrawal of a student should be intimated to the Principal, in writing, one month in advance.
- A fee of Rs. 500/- charged for the issue of a Transfer Certificate. Application for T.C. should be submitted at least three days before the date on which the T.C.is required.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to enforce regularity and discipline and see that their children prepare their lessons and do their home tasks.
- For issue of duplicate Progress Report Rs. 50/- will be charged.
- Students who have been absent, for any reason, from the class must bring a leave letter from their parents stating the cause of absence. The letter should be given to the Principal/Vice Principal. In case, a child suffers from any sickness for a long period, it should be intimated to the Principal within one week.
- When the school is in session, no student or teacher should be visited except with the Principal's permission.
- Any pupil who resorts to malpractice in the examination will be detained, suspended or dismissed depending on the seriousness of the offence.
- Attendance on all school days up to the commencement of examination is mandatory. Students who remain absent during the week preceding the examination may not be allowed to appear at the examination or may be otherwise penalized.
- School authorities and office personnel may be contacted over telephone only between 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- For promotion to the next higher class, the required minimum percentage for each subject is 33% in aggregate
- Parents/Guardians are advised to check the school diary daily for any notice or instructions from the school.
- Parents/Guardians are required to make themselves available for parent-teacher meeting as and when notified.
INSTRUCTION TO STUDENTS
- Speak always in English
- Be punctual and regular in attending the school
- While in school, wear neat and tidy uniform
- Always be obedient and courteous to others.
- Keep healthy and steady habits.
- Have faith in your own abilities and God Almighty.
- Remember that study is your first duty as a student.
- Therefore, do not omit or neglect your assignments.
REQUEST TO PARENTS
Parents are requested to see that:
- Their children are neatly dressed and they attend school regularly and punctually.
- No gold or artificial decorative ornaments are allowed. For girls small and simple ear-rings are permitted.
- If a child is not feeling well, parents should keep the child at home. If parents are intimated to take home a sick child they should come as soon as possible.
- As far as possible, parents are advised to avoid meeting their wards during class hours.
- Direct contact of parents with teachers about the progress of the pupils should be avoided. The Principal may be contacted for any such matter.